Ways of gathering information
We collect the personal data of our customers using:
- registration forms
- when you buy our goods or receive services and indicate your personal data in orders and contracts
- upon submission of your personal data by email, online or otherwise.
Objectives of information collection and data collection
For the purpose of ordering, selling and delivering goods – name, surname, address, e-mail, postal address, telephone number.
For the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter – name, surname, e-mail, postal address, telephone number, city, field of activity.
For the purpose of direct marketing (with consent) – customer’s name, e-mail address.
Use of personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- handling customer registrations and inquiries
- acceptance of orders
- conclusion and performance of contracts
- for the supply of ordered goods
- improving the range of goods
- sending newsletters
We use aggregated personal data of yours (it is not possible for third parties to determine a specific username, surname):
- to describe a portrait of customers
- performing a website audit
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you consent to the disclosure of personal data
- to our partners providing delivery services (we will provide service providers with only as much of your personal information as necessary to perform a particular service)
- law enforcement institutions, other state institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for by legal acts of the Republic of Cyprus
- your personal data may be passed on to a solicitor or debt collection company for the purpose of recovering a debt or defaulting on your debts
- persons providing personal data processing services, computer systems maintenance services, accounting services, legal services, auditors and persons providing similar services to mathskincare.com.cy, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services
- in case of another legitimate interest, if it does not contradict the prohibitions provided for in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Cyprus and the General Data Protection Regulation
Information retention period
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the right to access your personal data, to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data, to consent to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (without giving reasons) or in the General Data Protection Regulation, to request the deletion of your personal data and for invoking your rights in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Any request or instruction regarding the processing of personal data must be submitted to us in writing in one of the following ways:
- to submit a request or instruction to us directly
- send a request or instruction signed with a certified electronic signature to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your request or instruction, we will provide a response and perform / refuse to perform the actions specified in the request no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days. Your request will be answered in writing. In individual cases, this period may be extended by a further 30 calendar days if the data are voluminous and in other similar cases.
You can also unsubscribe from newsletters or direct marketing offers by sending a corresponding request or instruction to email@example.com.
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer’s hard drive when you use a browser. They are often used to store useful information on websites, such as login information, and to make browsing websites easier. Our cookies cannot identify a person.
The website uses several types of cookies which can be found in our Cookies Policy